Do you know? In 2022, Snapchat crossed 332 Million users worldwide. That’s right! The app you are using right now to capture crucial and mesmerizing moments of your life, the same app is running on the smartphones of 332M people. With that being said, there is no doubt that from time to time, Snapchat comes across a technical issue that troubles its 300M users (approx) to no end. Recently, “Snapchat deleted my account” has been running wild among its users. Users are panicked that at any moment, Snapchat can also delete their Account for no apparent reason.
Today, we are here to put some light on this issue. To begin with, Snapchat is not the only social media platform that takes action from time to time to increase its credibility. For example, Twitter, another elite social media platform, automatically deletes accounts after 30 days of inactivation. Similarly, Facebook temporarily suspends non-verified accounts.
Thus, if Snapchat deleted my Account for no reason, there must be something wrong with my Account. According to Snapchat’s terms and conditions, there can be multiple reasons why Snapchat may delete your account.
Let’s read ahead —
Why Snapchat Deleted my Account?
What's in this article...
For the most part, Snapchat doesn’t delete accounts without warning beforehand. According to the inside details, in 2021, Snapchat’s backend system faced technical glitches, which led to the deletion of Snapchat accounts automatically for no reason.
In December 2021, multiple Snapchat users mutually on Twitter also tagged Snapchat support and reported their issue. After receiving multiple complaints, Snapchat confronted its users and requested them to hang tight while they resolved the issue. The @snapchatsupport on Twitter also informed the users that they might face a problem logging in to their respective accounts.
Within 24 hours, Snapchat resolved the issue. All deleted Snapchat accounts remain reactivated and accessible. Further ahead, Snapchat also requested users to visit the link — https://support.snapchat.com/i-need-help to get help if their Account is still inaccessible.
Apart from Snapchat deleting my Account for no reason in 2021 complaints, Snapchat also received complaints regarding —
- Snapchat content could not be loaded.
- Login issues
In the event that Snapchat has deleted your account and it has not been recovered since. It may mean that you have violated the terms & conditions of the platform.
Reasons Why Snapchat Deleted My Account — Check the list below.
When Snapchat deleted my (your) Account, it is possible that you will see a status error on the screen such as —
- This Account no longer exists.
- Snapchat Locked Account
- Your Account has Suspended
- Your Account has deactivated.
- Suspicious Login
In different scenarios, different errors may appear on the screen. But don’t panic. We will help you resolve all issues one by one.
To help you get one step ahead on this issue, check out the possible violations below. You can cross-examine your Snapchat account content and activities against these terms & conditions and see if you have violated any.
#1: Suspicious Account Activity (Fake Account)
To begin with, whether you are using Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or other platforms, every platform requires the credibility of its users. Countlessly increasing the possibility of cybercrime using fake accounts and identity theft has made all the social media platform developers more and more aware. Therefore, in the event that your Snapchat account comes under suspicion of being “Fake.” Snapchat may delete it.
Thus, to provide your Snapchat account more credibility, please update your mobile number (verified) and other information to ensure that your Account is not fake.
Did you know? Cyber Identity Theft in the USA can lead to felony and jail time.
#2: Illegal content circulation on Snapchat Account
More often than not, you may come across Snapchat accounts that circulate illegal content via their stories, public videos, snaps, and such. Content that includes physical harm, child abuse, hate crime video, hate speech videos, domestic abuse, and pornographic content. In this case, Snapchat holds the power to delete such an Account without prior warning.
Therefore, if you are worried that Snapchat deleted my Account or may delete my account in the future, please delete all the illegitimate and violent content from your profile.
It is also noteworthy that Government laws also protect the promotion of content on social media that may stimulate racism, casteism, gender biases, biases based on religion, sex crime, and such.
Ensure that whatever you upload on your Snapchat profile is legal, non-violent, and non-offensive to other people.
#3: Snapchat Deleted My Account? Check if it may be non-verified
Has Snapchat Deleted your Account out of nowhere? In this case, you must check if you have ever upgraded your Snapchat profile by providing an official email account and phone number. In the absence of these two aspects, your Snapchat profile remains at risk round-o-clock. You can easily verify your Snapchat account by following the steps given below —
- First of all, open Snapchat and log in to your account.
- Next, click on the Snapchat Avatar appearing on the left-hand side top corner.
- Then, click on the “Settings Cog icon” on the top right-hand corner.
- Here, click on the “Mobile number.”
- Enter your mobile number. You will receive an OTP for verification.
- Enter the one-time password you received via SMS.
- Now, go back.
- Under Mobile Number, click on “Email.”
- Type your officially verified email id.
- You will receive a verification link in the email inbox.
- Click on this link to verify your identity.
Apart from this, you can also go to the “Two Factor Authentication” option. It will ask you to log in to your account again. It will send you a Login code via SMS. Hence, you will be an authentic Snapchat user.
After Verification, Snapchat can no longer delete your Account based on credibility. Yet, sharing illegitimate content on this platform can put you at risk again.
#4: Snapchat Deleted My Account? Did you use third-party Snapchat tools?
To begin with, for views on public profiles, there are multiple third-party Snapchat tools available in the market. But, you have to ask yourself, is logging in to these tools using your Snapchat credentials safe? The answer is no. For the most part, sharing your Snapchat credentials puts your entire data at risk. Whether you have a public profile or a private profile, third-party tools can access your Snapchat photos and videos.
Thus, as a warning against using such tools, Snapchat has the authority to lock your Account. In the event that activities on Snapchat third-party tools using your credentials continue, Snapchat will delete such accounts.
Henceforth, we highly recommend you avoid using any such tools that put your information and personal data at risk. Please note that once Snapchat deletes your Account, it is no longer recoverable.
What type of content banned on Snapchat?
Are you still worried about why Snapchat Deleted my Account? We brought you a glimpse of Snapchat community guidelines. Violation of any of these guidelines can result in a locked Snapchat account, deleted Snapchat account, and suspended Account.
Check out the guidelines below —
- Users shall not upload any form of pornographic content.
- Sexually-explicit pictures of children (aged less than 18) in case of both receiving and delivery are strictly not allowed or appreciated.
- Creating distinct accounts to harass or bully another Snapchat user who has constantly blocked you before is strictly not allowed.
- Sharing pictures of another person within their private space or in a compromised position is considered “non-consensual.” As a result, Snapchat can delete your Account.
- In the event that another Snapchat user requests you to delete their photos and videos from your Snap (public or private), you must do it. Otherwise, Snapchat may delete, lock, or suspend your account temporarily.
- Sending messages, videos, snaps, public snaps, and other such content that promotes self-harm, harm, and injury to another human being or animals and threatening behavior can also lead to suspension of your account on Snapchat.
- Identity theft (pretending to be someone else), impersonating celebrities, sportsmen, and social media influencers, and circulating their pictures on the internet is prohibited on Snapchat.
- Last but not least, Snapchat also strictly prohibits its users from creating groups that promote — racism, castism, terrorism, hate speech, gender bias, and other hateful groups. If you are part of any such group, your Account remains at risk.
Thus, if you are saying, Snapchat deleted my Account for no reason, please give it a thought again if you have participated or initiated in any activity mentioned in the community guidelines above.
Snapchat deleted my Account — How to recover it?
It is noteworthy to mention that once your Snapchat account has been deleted, it cannot be recovered. On the contrary, if you see a “Snapchat account locked” status on the screen, you can unlock it. Here’s how —
- Go to Snapchat Support online.
- Now, click on the “My account hacked” option on the right-hand side.
- Further, pick the “My account locked” option under the Contact us section.
- Under it, several guidelines will appear.
According to these guidelines, Snapchat cannot unlock your account if —
- You have engaged in circulating spamming content on Snapchat.
- Your Account has shown some suspicious activities such as failed login attempts.
- The account is unverified.
- Against many warnings, you have been using third-party service tools.
Under all these circumstances, Snapchat deleted my Account, or Snapchat locked my account scenarios remain unresolvable. However, if you want to continue using Snapchat for entertainment and communication purposes, you can create another Snapchat account. Please verify your new account in order to avoid “deletion or suspension again.”
Also, keep all community guidelines in mind to avoid the promotion of illegal content on the platform.
Snapchat Deleted my Account after deactivating — Can I recover it?
More often than not, many Snapchat users deactivate their Accounts, only to come back after a month or so. However, to their shock, they find out that Snapchat has deleted their Account. Why is that? It is pivotal to note that after 31 days of deactivation of any Snapchat account, Snapchat deletes it.
In simple words, if you deactivate your Snapchat account for 31 days or more, it will delete automatically. Without a doubt, it could be by mistake or unawareness of the fact.
Can you recover an account deleted by Snapchat after deactivation?
The answer is no. Once an account has deleted, you cannot recover it. You can create another account instead. When your Account has deleted permanently, the credentials also become invalid. For safety purposes, we recommend you avoid sharing your credentials with anyone. Or, login to your deleted Account using a third-party service tool that claims to recover your Account for you. It is not possible. The tools are only a hoax.
In light of the subject “Snapchat deleted my account,” we hope that all your questions are resolved. Please note that all the guidelines provided in this reading are reframed from Snapchat alone.
For more information on how to use Snapchat and how to use its newest features? Bookmark us. We deliver quick tips for our users to live a well-built and elite life on social media. Thank you, and Good luck!
I’m a cheerful spirit who is in love with Food, at first sight, a wifey on 24*7 duty & an enthu-cutlet to explore untapped sources of knowledge. A writer by passion & profession, I’m still learning new things every day & don’t want to stop this process ever.jasa backlink PBN
<a href=”https://crgrecordings.com” rel=”dofollow”>situs game online</a>
<a href=”https://reformus.org” rel=”dofollow”>situs game online</a>
<a href=”https://dhtc.org” rel=”dofollow”>situs game online</a>
<a href=”https://automedia2000.com” rel=”dofollow”>situs game online</a>
<a href=”http://alirsyad.org” rel=”dofollow”>situs game online</a>
<a href=”https://www.d-pari.id” rel=”dofollow”>jasa backlink PBN</a>
<a href=”https://www.d-pari.id” rel=”dofollow”>jasa backlink dofollow</a>
<a href=”https://www.d-pari.com” rel=”dofollow”>PBN service</a>
<a href=”https://www.d-pari.com/sitemap.xml” rel=”dofollow”>PBN service</a>