There are many men struggling with low sensitivity during sex. Reduced sensitivity stops a man from taking full pleasure from sex and also makes it difficult to develop a connection with their partners, which can be quite daunting. However, there’s no need to worry. If you are also one of them and asking questions like how to increase male sensitivity? Keep reading, here we will discuss the same.
Penis sensitivity can be increased using some methods, until and unless it is not caused by any other serious health condition.
Read on to know the best methods you can use to increase the sensitivity of your sexual organ and bring colors to your sex life again.
How To Increase Male Sensitivity?
Here are some of the best methods that can help in increasing the sensitivity of your penis. You are free to use any of them. Just make sure it is comfortable for you and your partner.
1. Experiment With Your Sex Positions
If you and your partner have a go-to sex position, try to change it. Chances are that you may have just gotten used to those old patterns and craving something new.
Introducing a completely new sex position will spice things up and help increase sensitivity in both you and your partner. Not only that, your overall sex will become more interesting once you find the angles that you and your partners find most enjoyable.
2. Avoid Sitting For Longer Periods
Yes, the way you sit and for how long you sit also affects your penis sensitivity. If you are someone who has the habit of sitting for longer periods, it’s time to bring a change. Try taking short walks every now and then.
Your sitting position also plays a vital role. If you sit in a position that puts pressure on the perineum and doesn’t place all weight on the butt, you may end up hurting your pudendal nerve, which is directly responsible for sending sensations from the genitals to the brain.
3. Sex Toys May Help Too
Men facing low penis sensitivity or erectile dysfunction can benefit from sex toys. It is known that various sex toys, like cock rings, vibrators, fleshlight, etc, can help men ejaculate by providing them penile vibratory stimulation (PVS).
However, please keep in mind that sex toys will be ineffective if your low penis sensitivity is caused by nerve damage.
4. Bring Change To Your Lifestyle
How to increase male sensitivity by changing lifestyle? Opt for a healthy one. It is one of the best and most natural ways to increase the sensitivity of your penis.
You simply have to indulge in habits that serve your overall well-being as it is directly connected to the health of your penis. Eat a well-balanced diet, move more, and quit bad habits like smoking and excessive drinking.
All of these things help increase blood flow to penis and overall body which ultimately aid in magnifying your sensitivity while having sex.
5. Stop Excessive Masturbation
Excessive masturbation can also reduce your penis sensitivity. When you masturbate more frequently, for example, multiple times a day, you negatively affect your psychological response by providing yourself excessive stimuli. Hence, if you are someone who masturbates more often, it’s time to take a step back so you can get full pleasure during real sex.
Also, if you keep the grip too tight while masturbating, it can be one of the causes of your low sensitivity. It may make you feel good first but in the long run, it negatively impacts your penis sensitivity.
So, from now onwards, give up the death grip when masturbating to increase your penis sensitivity.
What Can Cause Reduced Male Sensitivity?
So, now you know how to increase male sensitivity. It is also crucial to understand what exactly causes it. It will help you avoid doing certain things that cause harm to the sensitivity of your sexual organ.
Here are some of the most common causes of reduced sensitivity in males.
- Stress – According to research, stress negatively impacts the sexual function of an individual and causes issues like low penis sensitivity and erectile dysfunction. Thus, If you constantly find yourself under pressure, try to find an escape by doing physical activities, meditation, or yoga.
- Excessive Porn Consumption – Over Consuming porn can mentally desensitize you and may lead to low sensitivity. You may get too used to the actors in the porn videos and condition yourself to have unrealistic expectations during real life sex, which are rarely met and result in various issues like decreased sensitivity.
- Unhealthy Lifestyle – Less physical activities, unhealthy eating, and habits like smoking, drug abuse, and excessive drinking can also be one of the major reasons for reduced male sensitivity during the Intercourse.
- Medical Conditions – There are a few health conditions that can cause an individual to feel low sensitivity. For instance, Diabetes and Multiple Sclerosis (MS) are some of the health conditions that can cause nerve damage and low sensitivity in a male.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does Viagra Increase Sensitivity?
No. Viagra does not promote sensitivity. It will only help you get an erection once you are aroused.
2. Why Do Men Lose Sensitivity?
There can be many reasons a man loses sensitivity, such as bad habits, certain medications, medical conditions, hormones, etc.
3. How To Increase Penis Sensitivity In Condoms?
Put a few drops of lube in the condoms before you wear it. Experts state that this little trick can help increase overall pleasure.
4. Do Silicon Toys Increase Penis Sensitivity?
It depends from person to person. Some men may find sex toys helpful in increasing their sensitivity, while on the other hand, some may not. You can try out sex toys by yourself to know whether they help you increase your penis sensitivity or not
That was all about how to increase male sensitivity. A man can experience low sensitivity during sex due to many reasons, for instance, stress, excessive masturbation and porn consumption, unhealthy lifestyle, etc.
But, with the right techniques it can be cured. You can use the methods we mentioned above to heighten your penis sensitivity and improve your overall sex experience. However, if you don’t see any improvement, please seek medical help because there’s a high likelihood that the condition is caused by an underlying health issue.
Ansh Sharma is a content writer who possesses the skill of describing different topics in a simple and creative manner. He has a vast interest in crypto and finances, but is also well-versed with many other niches like pets, health, technology, gaming, etc. Apart from writing, he loves to read non-fiction books to continually learn and grow.