Today in this article we will discuss. Today we will tell you some steps by which you can delete voicemail.
The Internet has moved from a luxury place to a coach of necessity. The number of internet users worldwide has increased significantly in the last few years.
The Internet is proving to be very helpful in making every task easy. It is easier to use than the Internet. Today we will tell you about one such service whose name is.
Voicemail, as the name suggests, is a kind of directive. When the person in front does not pick up our phone. During that time, you can send him your voice message through this.
It is a voice message. If you have activated this service on your number, whenever someone calls you and you do not pick up the phone, a message is sent to you from the computer that you press or beep after your voicemail. You can leave. Once you record and leave a voicemail on your side, the recipient can listen to it at any time. Later on ,You will received the message from the person who did not pock up your phone.
It is believed that the history of this mail goes back several decades. It was started during the seven 1970s. Mayu initiated Voice Mail. But since its inception, many changes have been made in it continuously.
The history of voice mail goes back many decades. It started during the year 1970. Garden Meuse started voicemail. But since its inception, many changes have been made in it continuously. So that it can become popular among the people. After continuous work, that period of the year 1980 came, in which voice mail gained its full popularity.
Benefits of Voicemail
- Through voice mail, even if you can not pick up the phone, then the person in front can send you a voice message.
- This facility is provided by most of the telecom companies for free. But some companies do not provide this service.
- Due to the facility of sending voice messages on the social media app, you do not have to type the message.
- You can also say a long talk by speaking in the voice message, while typing the message will take a lot of time.
How to Delete Voicemail
1. First of all you can download the Voicemail app or many phone have already in it.
2. you can see the voicemail icon on your android phone.
3. Choose three dotted menu
4. Choose Delete option
If you want to delete your mail voicemail than select one voicemail and select more items.
- Select delete.
You can follow above steps so delete your voicemail.
First Check Your Voicemail than delete your Voicemail
Step 1 .
Access your digital voice mailbox with your smartphone’s touch screen. On an iOS phone, tap the Phone app, then look for the square named Voicemail in the lower-right corner of the screen. Tap this button, and your voice messages will appear on the screen.
Click on any message and press the Play button to listen to the message. If you have an unread voicemail on an Android phone, a voicemail icon will appear in the status area at the top left of your screen. To view your notifications, swipe your finger down from the top of the screen and press New Voicemail. Your phone will dial the voicemail box.
Call your cell phone by typing your number into the phone and then entering your PIN or passcode when prompted. If you haven’t remembered it, you can find it. In many mobiles your phone number will be automatically saved as ‘Me’ in Contacts.
On an iOS smartphone, you can view your phone numbers by going to the Settings app and clicking Phone. In Android, tap Settings, About Phone, and then Status. Here your phone number will be given.
- You can sometimes lock voicemail for privacy reasons, but the code will be something you’ve created. After verifying your identity, you should have access to your voicemail.
- If you can’t remember your code, contact your specific cell phone provider. They can reset it for you when you call and help you with any other problems. Searching the Internet for your provider should find the customer service number to call.
Press the asterisk (*) or pound (#) button to call your voicemail, and then press the call button. In some cases, you may not have to press the call button, but you may receive an automated greeting before hearing your voicemail. Will have to listen.
- Check to make sure the asterisk (*) or pound (#) button is the right button to press. Which button to press and when to press it can depend on your cell phone provider. Most cell phone companies have one of these buttons. Try both, and if neither of them work, visit your phone’s company website or call customer service.
Delete Your Voicemail Manually
To access your voicemail settings :
Some phones offer the option to turn off Voicemail through the settings. Which specific voicemail settings you’ll need to access will depend on the type of phone and service you’re using. Access your list of options, and select the tab related to Voicemail. Almost all phones will have an options tab associated with the voicemail utility; You will know your phone will allow you to Turn Off Voicemail.
Delete your voicemail through settings :
If you’re lucky, your phone will come with an option to deactivate the voicemail service. Checking the voicemail settings and looking for the ‘Turn Off’ or ‘Deactivate’ option can be a good first step, depending on which phone you’re using. If you find the right option, select it, and the phone will turn off its voicemail service for you.
Input the phone code to delete voicemail :
If your phone doesn’t offer a Voicemail Settings tab, other options are available. Some providers, like Rogers, allow you to turn off voicemail when you call a phone number from your phone. For example, for Rogers, you have to dial *93. wait for two beeps; From this your request is received and after than it will approve. After that, disconnect the phone. Your voicemail service may have now stopped.
Turn off your voicemail by testing :
Once you’ve completed a process to turn off Voicemail, it’s a good idea to check for yourself. Make a call to the relevant number from another phone, or ask a friend to call you. Do not answer the phone, and see if the caller is prompted to leave a message. If the Voicemail option is not available, then you have succeeded.
I’m a cheerful spirit who is in love with Food, at first sight, a wifey on 24*7 duty & an enthu-cutlet to explore untapped sources of knowledge. A writer by passion & profession, I’m still learning new things every day & don’t want to stop this process ever.