There’s no doubt that guavas as a fruit have a lot of benefits to offer, but it is worth considering that their leaves aren’t less either. There are so many benefits of guava leaves sexually that can improve the overall sex life of an individual. However, guava leaves are not only limited to sexuality, there are also many other health benefits that they have to offer.
In this article, we are going to discuss six sexual and other health benefits of guava leaves, its side effects, and the best way to consume it. Keep reading.
What Are The Benefits Of Guava Sexually?
Here are some of the sexual health benefits of guava that you need to know.
- Increases Sperm Production In Men – There have been a few studies stating that guava leaves extract can increase sperm count in men. Not only that, it also improves the overall quality of the sperm. However, more scientific evidence is needed to confirm this as a concrete fact.
- Helps Curing Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – Guava leaves extract offers many benefits, including helping men with their sexual problems. According to various sources, it is known that guava leaves help men improve erection and also treat disorders like Erectile Dysfunction.
- Improves Sexual Function – Guava leaf contains antioxidants, which reduces inflammation in the body and promotes overall well-being in an individual – leading to a healthy and optimal sexual function.
- Increases Your Sexual Desires – If you find it difficult to feel strong sexual desires, guava leaves may help. It is known that consuming guava leaves increases blood flow in the genital areas, which ultimately increases your sexual desire and improves your overall sexual experience.
- Helps With Menstrual Cramps – Guava leaves contain many beneficial properties, which can help relieve cramps in women. A few studies claim that consuming guava leaves helps reduce menstrual pain.
- Balances Your Reproductive Hormones – Well-balanced hormone levels play a significant role when it comes to having a healthy sex drive and performance, and guava leaves help you with that. It regulates your reproductive hormones and enhances your sex life.
Other benefits of Guava Leaves include:
- Wound Healing: Guava leaves contain flavonoids, which can help you heal your wounds by reducing inflammation, pain, and swelling.
- Reduces The Risk Of Heart Diseases – Guava is high in fiber and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing the risk of heart diseases.
- Improves Brain Health – Guava Leaves consist of vitamins like B6 and B3, which increase blood circulation in the brain, help ease the nerves, and stimulate cognitive function.
- Improves Digestion – The antimicrobial properties in guava leaves aid digestion and improve your bowel system.
- Treats Acne: Guava leaves contain medicinal properties that help treat acne by fighting the bacteria that caused the condition. Guava leaves also help with issues like scars, pigmentation, spots, etc., and provide you with clear skin.
Are There Any Side Effects Of Guava Leaves?
Despite some tremendous benefits of guava leaves sexually, there are also some side effects of guava leaves that you must be aware of. For instance, over consumption of guava leaves can lead to various problems like nausea and various stomach-related problems.
Guava leaves also contain some chemicals which may lead to skin irritation. Therefore, if you are suffering from any skin condition, especially eczema, use guava leaves cautiously.
Generally, guava leaves are safe and beneficial to consume. But, still, it’s highly recommended to consult with your doctor before consuming guava leaves, especially if you already have a health issue or are taking certain medicines. It will help you avoid any potential risks.
What Is The Best Way To Consume Guava Leaves?
Guava leaves are considered inedible. Thus, it’s always best to drink them as tea. Follow the steps given below to prepare guava leaves tea at home.
Step 1: Buy 5-10 fresher guava leaves from a health store.
Step 2: Wash them thoroughly under running water to remove any dirt.
Step 3: Boil 2 cups of water and add guava leaves to it.
Step 4: Reduce the heat and let it stay 10-12 minutes.
Step 5: Remove it from the heat and pour the liquid into a bowl or a wide cup.
Step 6: Remove the leaves, enjoy your tea, and take its full benefits.
The benefits of guava leaves sexually are plenty. It helps improve sperm quality, cures Erectile Dysfunction, enhances libido, reduces menstrual pain in women, etc. There are also some other health benefits of guava leaves that can be availed using Guava leaves.
However, guava leaves also have some side effects like allergic reactions and digestion issues that you must take into account. And, always ensure to talk to your doctor before consuming guava leaves to treat your sexual or any other health issue in order to avoid any possible risks.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Here are some questions asked by many people regarding guava leaves. You may also have some of them in your mind. Take a look:
1. What do guava leaves do to women?
The extract of guava leaves can help menstrual pain and cramps in a woman.
2. Are Guava Leaves Safe For Pregnant Women?
Many people believe that guava leaves tea offers many pregnant women. For example, it provides essential nutrients, improves digestion, boosts immunity, etc. But there might also be some risks involved. Therefore, always consult with your doctor before consuming guava leaves extract.
3. Can I drink guava leaves before bed?
Yes. Drinking guava leaves tea before bed reduces restlessness and improves overall sleep quality.
4. How many times should I drink guava leaves per day?
Experts recommend consuming guava leaves tea 1-2 times a day in order to extract maximum benefits from it.
5. Are guava leaves good for the kidney?
Guava leaves are known to help treat various health issues. A study has claimed that fresh Guava leaves may help reduce inflammation in the kidney.
6. Is guava leaves good for the thyroid?
Yes. Guava has anti-inflammatory properties and potassium, which can help with thyroid functioning. Drinking guava leaves tea also helps in restricting other thyroid-related problems.